BROKEN




Since you've been gone iv been broken
Iv been lonely and my heart has been broken
Iv been hoping
Iv been hoping I'll find you again
And you'll fill me with bliss like you were holy
Will it be wrong of me to be hopeful?
Since you've been gone iv been broken
Still hopeful, it feels so painful
Wake me up if I'm dreaming now,
Feels like I'm free-falling now
They say pain is love
Maybe that's why my affinity for you grows stronger
Higher than the walls of Babel
Stronger than church bells
Since you've been gone iv been broken.
I need you,
I need you to fill my weakness up with your affection


... Laolu



LOLTV

Like Our FACEBOOK Page: Lots Of Love INC.

Follow us on TWITTER: @loltvusa

IG: 

LOLTVUSABBM: 7FEF21CD

BBM CHANNEL: C0027222B

EMAIL: loltvdotcome@gmail.com

+1 914 246 5948(whatsapp only)

+44 702 407 9449

+234 806 853 2991

Comments

RATE US

Reviews System WIDGET PACK

Popular Posts